A #BLANKWoman is unapologetic, lives her life to the fullest and takes her place in this world seriously. Chi Chi is a networking maven and is committed to helping us learn how to network and meet people in a natural way through her training session and expert tips.
MEET CHI CHI...
1. What do you do? As owner / producer of SIMPLEnetworking, LLC, companies, agencies and professionals learn how to network through our training.
2. How did you get your start? I was a freelance translator for English / French. I noticed a disconnect when I was networking and meeting people. I decided to establish SIMPLEnetworking to fill that void.
3. What do you use for motivation - why do you do what you do? I looove being creative. I enjoy creating games / activities, educational material and presentations for my clients. The aspects of being original and unique also motivate me.
4. How does what you do impact the community? My company was granted a Proclamation for Business Networking Day on November 13, 2017 from the City of Jonesboro, GA, USA. In the proclamation, I wrote that building networks not only stimulates the economy but brings communities together to support their citizens and improve lives.
5. What’s next for you on you? What dream are you pursuing? I really want SIMPLEnetworking to expand its reach via intellectual property such as trademarks and patents for networking processes, applications and software. I also want to expand our production of videos and collaborations with companies and industries.
6. What makes you unapologetic? My goals, beliefs and purpose. I think that once a person is free (mind, body and spirit), they are unstoppable.
7. How would you describe your style? I am a Minimalist and Avant-garde to the core.
8. What is your favorite thing about BLANK Wardrobe? I uplift BLANK Wardrobe for offering a platform for community, social consciousness and the empowerment of women.
9. How do you leverage your style in your personal and professional brand? I merge them as chic, polished and stunningly simple. The essence of subtle sophistication.
10. What do you have in your wardrobe that is a staple for you? Black Pants. I have a collection of wide leg, joggers, slim fit, flare, leggings and pleather pants.